Summer 2023 Registration Information
- Registration opens online on April 1st, 2023.
- 7-day sessions beginning on Wednesday afternoon at 1:00pm and ending on the Tuesday evening.
- We do not offer any transportation at this time.
- Cabin requests are only available for Junior A and B weeks. We want your child to learn and grow by making new friends and meeting new people, therefore all cabin arrangements are randomized.
- Campers can only attend weeks that correspond to your child's age at the start of the camp. For example, if your child will be turning 12 in September, they will only be allowed to attend weeks that are eligible for 11-year old campers. We do not make any exceptions to this rule as there are multiple weeks for most ages to attend.
- All weeks are co-ed.
- Frequently asked questions page.
|Teen camp||July 5 - 11||13 - 15||$390|
|Senior camp||July 12 - 18||12 - 14||$390|
|Intermediate A camp||July 19 - 25||10 - 12||$370|
|Intermediate B camp||July 25 - August 1||10 - 12||$370|
|Junior A camp||August 9 - 15||9 - 11||$350|
|Junior B camp||August 16 - 22||8 - 10||$350|
Counselor in Training (CIT) - Level 1 and 2
- Week dependant on schedule
- Ages 16+
- Cost: $150
Learn more about our CIT program here
You cannot register online for Counselor in Training. Fill out a registration form and mail it to the camp office along with your resume.
- Payments can be made by cheque or money order, credit/debit and e-transfers are not accepted for mail-in applications.
- A $50 deposit is non-refundable and must accompany all mail-in registrations, even if you are applying for financial assistance.
- Email or phone us for mail-in applications.
- Payment can be made by credit/debit cards only.
- A full payment will be required when registering online. In the case of a refund being requested, $50 of your payment is considered a non-refundable deposit.
Need financial assistance?
There are several options available to families who need a little help to send their kids to camp. Visit our financial assistance page to see if you qualify for a full or partial subsidy through one of our sponsors or the Manitoba Camping Association's Sunshine Fund.