The CW campground is closed for July and August 2023. We have our summer camp programming through the summer, therefore no cabins or sites can be rented. The campground will be open again in September 2023.
Please Note: We are only functioning as a campground in May and June.
If you are interested in booking a campsite or cabin, please contact us.
- $20/night (GST included)
- Maximum 6 people, 2 tents, 2 vehicles per site
Electric Sites (RV and/or tent)
- $25/night (GST included)
- Maximum 6 people, 1 RV and 1 tent or 2 tents, 2 vehicles per site
- All electric sites are 15 amp only and are therefore unable to handle large power usage such as air conditioning.
- Our sites are not equipped with sewer or water hookups. We do have potable outdoor taps for your use
"Yurt" Camping Cabins (electric, no plumbing)
- $75/night includes GST
- Sleeps maximum 6 people
- Includes mini-fridge, microwave
- NO plumbing in cabin. Must use shared washroom facilities.
- Guests must provide their own bedding (pillows, sheets, etc.)
- Dogs are welcome
General Information (all sites)
- Check-in is 2pm or later, check-out is noon.
- Quiet time is 11pm-7am each night.
- You are required to wear sandals or water shoes when using the showers and total number of occupants at one time will be limited to follow social distancing rules. The shower and washroom facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly each day.
- All firepits are shared between neighbours. You will be required to follow social distancing rules when sharing a fire pit.
- All sites have their own picnic table.
- There are three taps throughout the campground with potable water.
- You are able to purchase firewood on-site for $10/bundle (enough for a typical 1 hour fire).
- Dogs are permitted. All dogs must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
- If you have your own watercraft, they must be inspected for AIS prior to entering the lake! This must be done at one of Riding Mountain's boat launch locations. After inspection, you can launch non-powered watercraft at our beach. All motorized watercraft must always be launched at one of the two boat launches (not at our campground).
- We have canoe and kayak rentals available, with limited supply. $20/day per boat, with all necessary equipment included. Our boats are AIS inspected at the beginning of each season.
- There is lots of field space as well as a basketball and volleyball court. However, you are required to bring your own sports equipment and follow social distancing rules at all times.