We’re trying something new this summer! We’re excited to offer you a unique opportunity to experience the beautiful grounds of Wannakumbac as a campground. Bring your tent or RV and enjoy the peaceful meadows that surround our camp. We have a total of 7 electric and 7 non-electric campsites that are available from June 1 – August 21.
Electric sites are $22/night
Non-electric sites are $17/night
Check-in is 2pm or later, check-out is noon.
Click on the site map below to see full size.
To book a campsite, please contact the camp office:
Call (204) 848-2380 or
All sites are paid for when booking via credit card over the phone.
- There are showers and washroom facilities available on-site. You are required to wear sandals or water shoes when using the showers and total number of occupants at one time will be limited to follow social distancing rules. The facilities will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly several times per day.
- Two of the non-electric sites are “back-country” sites which require a 5-10 minute hike to reach. There is an outhouse located at both sites which are cleaned between occupants.
- All electric sites are 120 V plug-in only and are therefore unable to handle large power usage such as air conditioning.
- There are three taps throughout the campground with potable water.
- There is one fire pit for every two sites (except for the back country sites which have their own). You will be required to follow social distancing rules when sharing a fire pit with your neighbours.
- You are able to purchase firewood on-site for $10/bundle (enough for a typical 1-2 hr fire).
- There is lots of field space as well as a basketball and volleyball court. However, you are required to bring your own sports equipment and follow social distancing rules at all times.