Welcome to Riding Mountain Conference Centre, home to our famous summer camp program, Camp Wannakumbac! When we aren’t hosting youth from across Canada, we rent our facility and grounds. At RMCC, we offer you cozy cabins and a Dining Hall nestled right next to Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park. Bring your staff, your family, your classroom, or your friends and relax in our winterized buildings or hit our network of trails while we do all the cooking! That’s right, our cooks will prepare your meals in our commercial kitchen so that you can concentrate on the important stuff.
We’ve hosted a variety of groups over the years, some spanning for a decade or more. A small sample of the retreats we see are:
- Scouts and Girl Guides
- Various classrooms for outdoor ed.
- Arts West artist retreat
- Camp Bridges bereavement camp
- Westman Youth Choir
- Co-op Youth Leadership training seminar
- Manitoba Elks AGM
- Scrapbookers and Quilters
We welcome any inquiries!
Our favourite part about our location is that we truly get to experience each season to its fullest potential. Depending when you book with us, you may get to try a variety of our activities offered. Some of these activities include:
- Multi-use trail system for hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, or snowshoeing
- Hike or bike the Clear Lake trail into Wasagaming
- Beachfront access for swimming or ice fishing (depending on mother nature, skating may also be an option!)
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Road hockey or broomball
- tobogganing (tractor tire tube included)
- A variety of sports such as basketball, soccer, volleyball, dodgeball, frisbee, football, and more.