Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors!
Annually our cost soar. Property taxes, minimum wage increases, hydro and groceries have all become more expensive. The sponsorship dollars received annually are directed towards the Wannakumbac summer program in order to “break-even”. Every child is subsidized an average of $70.00 to $80.00. With this financial assistance, Camp Wannakumbac offers quality programming that’s affordable to all youth. Every time we see a decrease in sponsor financial contributions we are forced to increase campers fees. This is a place that all children, urban and rural, from all cultures, religions and backgrounds can have outdoor experiences and opportunities to thrive through positive leadership and personal growth. We rely on our sponsors to help us keep this great opportunity for all youth affordable.
Current Board Members
- Sam Sinclair – Coop Hail Insurance
- Justin Jenner – Keystone Ag. Producers
- Norval Lee – Manitoba’s Credit Unions
- Les Walker – Manitoba Association Of Elks
- Jocelyn Vankoughnet – Federated Co-operatives
- TBD – Dairy Farmers Of Manitoba
- Daryl McCharles – Parrish & Heimbecker
- Neil Gamey – Wannakumbac Circle